::Huff, Huff / Pant, Pant::

Run, M-Spot, Run

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Nothing to Report

My word, I lead quite a boring life. So I apologize for the lack of posting, but I have NOTHING going on. Mark gave up television for lent, so I've been doing more jig-saw puzzles recently. I've also created the invites for the wedding (they aren't that great, but they'll get the job done). I also have spent some more time at the gym. Speaking of the gym, tomorrow marks the day where I'm a 100 days away from being married. My older sister and some other nameless brides from the web devoted 100 hours of gym time for the last 100 days. I've been thinking about doing something similar. I don't know if I'd be motivated enough to spend that much time in the gym... OK~ I've made a decision while typing that last sentence there. I will see how close to 100 hours of gym time I can do in the last 100 days. And I'll gift myself things for certain levels. Example: 75-100 hours at the gym = Buying an hour massage for the honeymoon 50-74 hours at the gym = A new pair of shoes etc, etc. The lower the hours get, the lesser of a prize I'll give myself. Maybe if I do anything under 50 hours, I'll get a punishment. Ouch! Yes, yes. This is working for me. While I do everything but watch TV tonight, I'll figure out my prizes.

2 comments:

  1. FYI - I reached the 50-74 hour mark. Secondly, an hour massage during your honeymoon is not a 'reward' it is a necessity. (make the reward the massage before the wedding)

    ReplyDelete