::Huff, Huff / Pant, Pant::

Run, M-Spot, Run

Monday, December 27, 2010

Guest Book Progress

My guest book project is off to a good start. I've had fun doing it so far. I've spent sometime with Mark's mom pouring over old and adorable pictures of their family AND just recently (over Christmas) have gone through all of our old family photos with my family.

Mark spent a chunk of time scanning his photos on to this computer. The next step would have been me spending time to scan all of mine, but Brenna just told me she had done it! Yes! Here's a sampling of some of the goodies I have got so far:



Yay! We were so cute. Now I just have to organize this all. Should be pretty straight forward though. I'm using a pretty neat program called PhotoBook America and so far it's been very user friendly. I'm excited to see the final product. I'm excited for y'all to see it too!

1 comment: