::Huff, Huff / Pant, Pant::

Run, M-Spot, Run

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Honeymoon Update

I'm not going to lie... I got in a funk about the wedding because for a while there, it didn't look like Mark and I could afford a honeymoon. I wasn't a little girl who dreamt of being in a white dress walking down an aisle. I was a little girl who dreamt about going somewhere tropical with a hunk of a man I chose to marry. When I played with Barbie and Ken, I skipped them getting married and made them go straight to their honeymoon.

Despite the fact that I wasn't expecting a honeymoon, I was still excited about the wedding, I was just a little... disappointed I guess. Until my mom called me and told me that Mark and I got our first wedding gift! A trip to Hawaii! A trip to this:!


Look! Look at those tropical-like waters! And the black sand from the tropical volcanoes! Think of all the tropical fish in those waters! Think of how fresh they'll be when I consume them in a tropical way! I plan on eating so much fresh, tropical pineapple that I'll have an ulcer when I get home.

The plan (which is subject to change) is to fly to Maui and spend a day or two there, then fly over to Kona on the Big Island and spend another week. Mark and my wish list is very grand: go hiking, deep sea fishing, swim with dolphins, snorkel, go to a luau. Eat.

And now that I have this wonderful trip to look forward to, my wedding planning has jumped into high-gear again. We're gonna have a party!

1 comment:

  1. fun fun fun! i loved hawaii for honeymoon :) its fun to find secluded beaches to snorkel and spy on weddings.

    ReplyDelete