::Huff, Huff / Pant, Pant::

Run, M-Spot, Run

Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Bride Melissa

This weekend I had my mom, my younger sister, Lindsay (MOH) and myself go to the "Brides Against Breast Cancer" dress show. It was quite lovely. We first went out for a fancy brunch and had ourselves some cocktails:


Yuuum!
Then we went on and I tried on a bunch of dresses. I'm showing you pictures of me as a Bride Melissa because I didn't buy any of the dresses. I already have my dress, but I figure I should go out and do bridal stuff while I'm still engaged!

I think Lindsay was trying to get a shot of the lady in her knickers in the mirror. Naughty!

See? If I can be a bride, ANYONE can. Thumbs up.

This was everyones favorite dress. It was also only $200. Was I tempted? Kiiiiind of. But not really. I like my own dress better. I'm excited to accessorize it.





And that was it! Oh wait! No. One more picture of us all being goofy with glasses...

Yaaaay!

4 comments:

  1. i agree with "everyone" - love that dress! (4th one down) You look great too btw :) keep up the hard work!

    (are you still running?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm working on running. I'm following the Couch - 5K plan, here's the website: http://www.coolrunning.com/engine/2/2_3/181.shtml

    It's working pretty well so far. I just have issues breathing correctly while jogging, my legs seem to handle it just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. in two months huh. perfect timing for the shamrock! what week are you on?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm on week four. I'm trying to get ready for the Heartbreak 5K on 2/13/11. Oh! That reminds, me! I gotta register for that...

    You interested in doing the Shamrock this year?

    ReplyDelete