::Huff, Huff / Pant, Pant::

Run, M-Spot, Run

Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Bad Blogger

My poor blog, you've been negleted for so long. To catch you up... I done and got married. All pictures are in reverse order, so if you're reading the blog, you should read from the bottom of this post up. (photos from http://www.saravandepasphotography.com/ - if you're getting married, having a baby, engaged, want family
portraits... anything! Use her, she's so fun! She really made my wedding look lavish)





My older sister also took this photo after the wedding was over. We headed on over to The Yard House for congradulatory cigars, tater tots, beer, and football.










Forbes (the best man) happens to be a lead singer of an AC/DC cover band. And it was their band that Mark and I reconnected at during a concert. So it was a very sweet and romantic gesture that they played at the wedding... as you can see by the photos.











We were toasted.





















Dancing to 'Shout!'















Our cake! Soooo yummy, I only got a bite of the cake that Mark fed me and didn't get a chance to eat anymore. But don't worry, I had plenty to eat and drink so I was merry enough.










I worked mighty hard on the face masks for the "photo booth." In reality, I didn't actually have a "photobooth" I just had props and let kids (and adult kids) play with them on their own. They were a great success.










Our first dance was to Adelle's version of 'Make You Feel My Love'









My older sister picked up some sweet parasols from a California Goodwill.


















The Grand Lodge

































Ringing the church bell!!!











Our wedding party.







Showing our new bling off.


















Mr. & Mrs!














First kiss.
















Everyone else prays as Angela looks for her mom. She was a perfect flower girl.









Pretty sweet church!

























Mark found a letter I wrote to him back in high school. As a wedding gift he wrote back to my letter and gave me some really nice earings. I believe I'm re-reading my letter to him in this picture. Flashback to freshman year!









My sister got me an awesome hanger for my wedding dress. The wedding was a blur of a day, but a really fun blur. The weather reeeeeally made me nervous, I had my one 'Bridezilla' moment the night before when they were predicting rain all day (I purposefully had my wedding later so I could have it outside, it NEVER rains in Oregon after July 4th). Luckily the weather held out, even gave us some sun! I felt horrible for the folks getting married July 17th though, Portland had a record rainfall on that day. When Mark and I were packing up to go the next morning, they were setting up for an outdoor wedding at The Children's Cottage. So a big "THANK YOU!!!" to Mother Nature.

2 comments:

  1. i loved your wedding! you made such a gorgeous bride! congrats again mrs h :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :-) i also loved your wedding, i'm so happy that i could be part of it! just too bad my pregnant feet had to retire early!!

    i was curious what mark wrote you in that letter. how sweet!!

    ReplyDelete