::Huff, Huff / Pant, Pant::

Run, M-Spot, Run

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

More Updates

Three big things happened in January.
1. I saw my sister!


2. She's 8 months pregnant!

3. I saw the sun!

These are big things because:

1. I don't get to see Brenna as often as I'd like since she lives all the way down in California.

2.I'm going to be an aunt for the very first time EVER. I finally get to witness our genes in action!
3. I thought to sun visits other planets in the winter time, much to my surprise, it's been down in California this WHOLE TIME. Sneaky sun. Come back to visit us soon in Oregon!

Here are pictures to prove all three statements are true:

1. Me with my sister













2. My sister big with child















3.Me having to wear shades

2 comments:

  1. sunshine!! and your sister looks great! :-) pregnancy = happy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i want to see more updates! namely YOU and YOUR PREGNANCY!

    ReplyDelete