::Huff, Huff / Pant, Pant::

Run, M-Spot, Run

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Day Two

Well, the grilled cheese sandwich eating went really well. A big pat on the back for that.

Tomorrow will be my first day at the gym. I'd go tonight but I have to go to my parent's place after work to pick up information about volunteering at the Oregon Humane Society Telethon this Sunday. Very important stuff. I'm going to be on TV. It's the way I roll.

So the gym! I'm following the "Teach yourself to run" pattern from this here website:

http://www.ehow.com/how_4428371_teach-yourself-run-weeks.html

Which means that's 30 minutes running/walking. My gym is just a hiccup away from my place, so I have no excuses NOT to go.

I'm also eating VERY healthy and drinking LOTS of fluids - very unlike me. This morning - I don't want to say that I woke up with a sore throat - because that's not entirely true... but my throat didn't feel right. I was aware of it - we'll say that. So cross your fingers for me, dear internet, because I can't afford to be sick right now.

Tomorrow' blog should be all about me running! Yes! I can do it! I think!

2 comments: