::Huff, Huff / Pant, Pant::

Run, M-Spot, Run

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Small Success!

I did it! I'm not so amazed at the fact that I went to the gym for 45 minutes today, but the fact that I woke up on time. This will most likely be my biggest challenge in the upcoming year - waking up on time. I'm bad at it. I like to sleep. When I finally wake up, I like to lay for a while. Not doing anything in particular, or think about anything worthwhile. I just like to lay. It's peaceful.

But I didn't do that today! No-siree! I got up, ate a questionable apple and hit the gym. 35 minutes on the tredmill, I ran/walked in variation 2minutes/5minutes. At first I thought it was nothing to sneeze at... "This is no big deal! Pfft! I thought I was out of shape, and here I am going...gasp... at a 9:30... gasp, gasp, gasp... pace... gasp... oh thank God, I can walk now!" By the end of it I was sweating buckets.

Then I did some very girly pushups right along a side of sloppy crunches.

That's right! Hoo-ah! As my boyfriend would say - I am all that is woman (he'd actually say "I am all that is man after doing something manly - like burping or lifting something heavy)!

Tomorrow I rest because it's my early day at work and there's no way I'm waking up at 5am. No. Way.

Oo! I also get to go to some num-num Korean food tonight with Jen-poo and Marky-poo! And two other people-poo's! Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment