::Huff, Huff / Pant, Pant::

Run, M-Spot, Run

Friday, October 16, 2009

Rest!

I think my body had forgotten that I even have abs. They hurt now. I sneezed this morning... oy. Thank goodness Friday is the day of rest.

I ate noodles last night. Oh how I ate noodles last night. And fried rice and dumplings. http://www.yelp.com/biz/du-kuh-bee-beaverton. They make their own noodles there. Probably the smallest restaurant I've ever been to as well. It had a very authentic feel to it, like if it had been a little more humid, I would have felt like I was actually IN Korea. Even though Korea very well may NOT be humid at all. Any foreign place to me is humid. And so it goes.

Tomorrow! I burn off some of those hand made noodles and Kimchee (Kim Chee?) fried rice. It'd gonna be a nasty day out too, so I hear, so it will be back to the gym!

1 comment: