::Huff, Huff / Pant, Pant::

Run, M-Spot, Run

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Mirrored Gyms

It's been so looooooong! Goodness!

Don't worry, though! I'm still planning on running Hood to Coast. In fact... I just received an email about it. We got through the lottery, so it's going to happen as long as my body doesn't give out on me. ::crosses fingers::

My boyfriend's place has a lovely little gym that I can jaunt right over to and work out, so that's quite convienient for me. The only issue I have with it is it's mirrors. Ooooh, the mirrors. The harder I try not to look at myself jogging, the more I glance. My outfits to the gym have become increasingly loose fitting in attempt to not see my jiggle. My outfits to the gym have FAILED in hiding my jiggle. So. Much. Jiggle.

Which is why I've added dieting to my regiment! Hoody-hoo! I've added a "list" to the side of this blog showing exactly what I weigh. I weigh a lot more than I thought I did before the Holidays. Brutal. I'm already down five pounds, and will let you know my progress! Because I know you care.

I've also got a camera on it's way from Georgia, so hopefully very soon this blog will be a pictured blog! Much more entertaining that way.

So, yay! I'm back! And now I'm leaving as I'm starving and have some tomato soup calling my name.

2 comments:

  1. you can totally do it! summarizing jillian, if the pain isn't killing you, it's not doing you any favors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like moon pounds. And moon running! Think how much your knees would love you! Leaping across the moon! Think about that with your next run. It'll help. I need to get back out there, too, for our March race!

    ReplyDelete