::Huff, Huff / Pant, Pant::

Run, M-Spot, Run

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Not Much to Report!

Except that I hate climbing stairs. Always have. Always will.

OH! And I saw that movie called Avatar. In my mind I will call it Pocahontas of the future. Because it was basically the story of Pocahontas. I enjoyed it anyway, after the first wave of nausea left (we watched it in 3D from the second row of the theater... oy). It was definately a movie where I felt it's length too. It was so long, I stopped caring about any of the characters. "Just DIE already!!!" was basically what I was thinking throughout the entire battle scene. I think I would have enjoyed it a lot more if I wasn't so close and if the movie was about an hour shorter.

AND AS ALWAYS, S. Weaver does an amazing job as an alien.

This week I've dropped 3 more pounds despite two parties and a lack of exercising. Holla!

1 comment:

  1. LMAO just die already! Hahahaha. james cameron certainly has vision. i still need to see it. i'll see it in 2D though. every movie i've seen in 3D gives me a headache.

    yay to the death of 3 lbs! climbing the mountain of success!

    ReplyDelete